Whether you are visiting family or going on vacation, getting there can be half the fun. Yep, it's road trip time! Before you buckle up for your next road trip, fill your snack bag with these delish vegan snacks.
Plus, if you need to restock along the way, you can find these snacks at gas stations and convenience stores:
Image credits: Map: jerseyman65 | Sign: amslerPIX | CC by 2.0
1. Chips: Lay's potato chips, Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos, and Fritos are all vegan. Check out our list of accidentally vegan foods for more chip options.
2. Clif Bars: Most varieties of Clif Bars are vegan—just be sure to check the ingredients list on the package. Our faves are peanut butter and chocolate chip!
3. Nuts: Nuts are a great vegan snack on the road. But be careful about the flavored ones because sometimes they contain milk, so read the label.
4. Fresh fruit: Whether you choose an apple, a banana, or an orange, these fruits are super-portable and won't get too squished in the car.
5. Chex Mix: Original-flavor Chex Mix is vegan, and you can get it at almost any gas station.
6. Candy: Both Red Vines and Skittles are vegan! Check out our list of vegan candy for more options.
Want more easy tips like this? Sign up for our e-mail list.
All fields in bold are mandatory.