||home > contests > cutest vegan kids contest details
- All contestants must be U.S. residents.
- All contestants must be no older than 12 years of age, and they must be vegan.
- Pictures must feature only the contestant, be appropriate, and be sharp and in focus. Don't submit fuzzies—we want to see your cute face! Make sure that you own or have the right to use the photo that you submit. By submitting your photo, you are giving PETA Kids the right to use and/or reproduce it in connection with this contest.
- Entrants should not be celebrities. If you have won your hometown's beauty pageant or appeared in your local school calendar, you still qualify. But if you regularly appear in commercials or magazines, we ask that you step out of the spotlight for this contest.
- Entries will be accepted from January 14 at 12 noon PST until January 28 at 12 noon PST. The available voting period for all entries to help PETA Kids choose finalists begins on January 30 at 12 noon PST and ends on February 13 at 12 noon PST.
- Five female and five male finalists will be announced on February 15, and voting to help PETA Kids choose the winners will go from February 15 at 12 noon PST until February 22 at 12 noon PST. Four factors will be given equal consideration when PETA Kids chooses the finalists and the winners: the passion for animal rights demonstrated in submitted responses, the number of votes received from the public, the enthusiasm demonstrated by the entrants in living and promoting a vegan lifestyle, and PETA's assessment of the cuteness of the photo. Winners will be announced on February 27, 2013.
- PETA Kids may contact entrantswho are in the running to become a finalist. If PETA Kids does not receive a response to our correspondence within three business days, we'll move on and consider alternative finalists.
- One female winner and one male winner will be announced on February 27 at 12 noon PST. Winners will be featured on PETAKids.com and receive a professional photo shoot and the opportunity to appear in a PETA Kids ad.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.