Dear Chuck E. Cheese: Add Vegan Pizza, Please!
Chuck E. Cheese only offers dairy cheese, which is made from cow’s milk—and we know that taking milk from cows and their babies is cruel. This place even makes it impossible for kind kids to order any kind of pizza—like a veggie pizza without cheese—because the two crust options are made with either whey (a dairy product) or eggs.
Ask the restaurant to add vegan cheese and make its crusts vegan so that all kids can enjoy pizza while playing their favorite arcade games!
Follow these easy steps to ask Chuck E. Cheese to offer vegan pizza:
- Draw and color a vegan cheesy border on a piece of paper.
- Urge Chuck E. Cheese to add vegan pizza to its menu. Below is an example of what you could write.
Please add vegan pizza to your menu so that all kids can enjoy a slice!
- Have your parents snap a picture of you and your letter.
- E-mail the photo along with your mailing address to [email protected] to get free stickers (if you’re in the U.S. or Canada).*
- Ask your parents to share the photo on their social media accounts (tagging @chuckecheeses and @petakids!) and e-mail it to Chuck E. Cheese guest relations department at [email protected].